My realization of the value of life was not an epiphany, striking me with profound insight and wisdom on living and dying; more of a learning experience from seeing how many lives ended quickly from addiction, yet how extended many were by recovery.
We’ll All Expire Someday
Value of Life and Reflections on Dying
Lives Extended and Demonstrating Gratitude
Bare Bones Recovery: What Is Really Important in our Life?
“Each day brings new opportunities, allowing you to constantly live with love—be there for others—bring a little light to someone’s day. Be grateful and live each day to the fullest.” ― Roy T. Bennett,
If you want to live fully on this journey of life and recovery:
- Think about who you really are, want to be and can be
- Find your pieces, make your puzzle
- Create a life of love, caring, and supporting others
- Leave a legacy of kindness while still telling the truth
- Put effort into being better today than you were yesterday
- Always have gratitude for those who’ve helped you
Writing, and recovery heals the heart
If you are ready to share hope to others struggling with their recovery, consider a guest post. How something is said is just as important as what is said.