Do We Think about Dying?
We’ll All Expire Someday
“Every year I live I am more convinced that the waste of life lies in the love we have not given, the powers we have not used, the selfish prudence that will risk nothing, and which shirking pain, misses happiness as well.
No one ever yet was the poorer in the long run for having once in a lifetime ‘let out all the length of the reins.” ~Mary Cholmondeley
Value of Life and Reflections on Dying
Lives Extended and Demonstrating Gratitude
Bare Bones: What Is Really Important in our Life?
I will listen, and I will hear. I will offer my experience, strength, and hope to those who might need it, and I will be a caring, compassionate person who is dying just a little more this day.
If you want to live fully on this journey of life:
- Think about who you really are, want to be and can be
- Find your pieces, make your puzzle
- Create a life of love, caring and supporting others
- Leave a legacy of kindness while still telling the truth
- Put effort into being better today than you were yesterday
- Always have gratitude for those who’ve helped you