By: Marilyn L. Davis
Off to France for Vacation
Do I have everything I need for this exciting getaway? Let’s see:
- Passport – check
- Money – check
- Suitcase – check
- Clear plastic bag with vitamins – check
- Make-up – check
- Personal toiletries – check
- Basic medications: aspirin / coldeez/alka seltzer – check
- Maps/guidebooks/things to do – on phone – check
- Phone and charger – check
- Recovery Support Meeting Schedule – check!
Family Time in France
All my family – two daughters, four grand kids, one sister, one brother-in-law, and one son-in-law are all going, too.
Can’t believe we’re all going to France, but I’m hitting a recovery support meeting even if I don’t speak French.
I can however, say, “One day at a time” and “This too shall pass”.
- un jour à la fois
- Ceci aussi devrait passer
I’ll Be Back…
Look for a new post the second week of August, 2018
Writing, and recovery heals the heart.